Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A LITTLE ARTISTIC FENCING . . .

I took these photos 2 months ago when we took a Sunday afternoon drive up into the hills around us.  Hidden around this curve, and then that curve, and up this dirt road and then that dirt road, was a home with this rather unique fence.   There were lots more sections to it then just these but I thought these the most unusual figures.  Thought I would share the Creativity with you.  The most interesting thing about the fence though . . . there was a small, official looking sign posted with it that said it it funded in part by the Washington State Arts Commission.  We've put in a few fences over the years, and one or two even had pretty creative gates, but it never occurred to me that I could possibly have submitted them as Art projects funded by the State . . . 



Maybe a Shaman . . .? 


 
hmmm...



 
My vote is an Alien . . .



This one reminds me of my Sisters Series.


 
Here she is again with a Pharaoh.


 
Hooray!


 
Viking? 

Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment