Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'M STILL THINKING PUMPKIN . . .


Did you know that Orange is considered the color of' adventure and optimism'. It is also considered a warm and inviting color so it is said to get people, thinking, talking and moving.  (And obviously eating too, since so many of the restaurants use it in their decor!)   

And,  it isn't just 'Orange' anymore.  Now it's either a Popsicle, Marigold, Orange Sky,  Blood Orange, Pumpkin, Yuma, Squash, Burnt Orange, Cadmium Orange, Tangerine, Carrot Orange, Mango Tango, Red Orange and Orange Red, or even a Crayola 'Jersey Shore' Orange!  Personally I'd rather see a 'Scandal' Orange ~ can't you just feel the heat from that already?!  :)

I guess I got off on that tangent because several of my new pieces of Jewelry fall into the 'Orange Family'.   I'll let you decide what name you want to give the shades of orange in these pieces.  For me, I'm still thinking Pumpkin . . .


Serenity

Carved Jade Focal complimented with Beautiful ‘Barrels’ of Striped Agate,  Averturine, Pumpkin Matte Glass, and African Trade Beads.  Fastens with an easy to open/close Toggle Clasp.


Serenity Earrings
(yes  . . . different but the same !)



Serenity Bracelet

Striped Agate, Averturine, Pumpkin Matte Glass, Carnelian and African Trade Beads.  Fastens with an easy to open/close Toggle Clasp.

For more information on any of these pieces Please   Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment