Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR !


A LITTLE WHIMSY TO END THE YEAR ...



'WATCH OUT BOYS ... THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN'

6 x 6 x 1.5" Mixed Media Collage on Canvas

For more information on this piece Please Click HERE



Cloud of the Day ...


I have to admit ... this one is a little hard to see.  But, I do see a Cat, lying down with its tail up in the air.  :)   There are a lot of formations in this photo so you may do better than me.  

I want to say Thank you to everyone for your support this last year.  It's so great having friends 'out there' ... some of whom I've never met.  I want to wish you all a most 

HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

TIL NEXT YEAR ...
CHARLEEN



          " Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions.
                       Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual."
                                                                                                 ~  Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment