Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Monday, July 11, 2016

I FEEL WE ARE ALL ISLANDS ...



   ... IN A COMMON SEA.
                                 ~  Anne Morrow Lindbergh





ISLAND SEA

A great Piece to go with those Summer Outfits.

For more information on this Please Click HERE


*****************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...



I see a myriad of things in these clouds ... Baby chick, lots of faces (especially down in the lower right, A Pig, a Tiger, and maybe there's an old Steam Engine hidden behind those trees chugging away making those puffy white clouds.  Busy day up there ...


'Little Engine That Could'  -
"I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.”

                                        ~ Watty Piper, The Little Engine That Could

CHARLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment