Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

ITS GOING TO BE A HOT ONE MARY ...




BUT NOT HERE.  NOT YET ...



IT'S GOING TO BE A HOT ONE MARY ...

6 x 8" on  Wood Panel

For more information on this Piece
Please Click HERE


We may hit 70 by the end of the week.  That would be very nice.  After spending several months down in Arizona and then coming back to snow and 30 degree temperatures has not been fun.  Here it is the beginning of May and there is not one Tulip or Daffodil to be seen.  That's just cruel.

These are both 6 x 8's.  I like doing these little landscapes.  Half the fun is imaging what life would be like actually living in or near these places.  I could just see Grandpa standing on the front porch, coffee in hand, looking out past the barn, and saying to Grandma "It's going to be a hot one Mary."

Of course, my grandparents lived in a brick row house in New York when I was young, so this definitely wasn't them.  Imagination is great.  :)




LILAC MOON

6 X 8" Acrylic on Textured wood panel


For more information on this Piece
Please Click HERE



******************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .




This one was hard, even with all its dark and light, fluff and depth.  But, I finally found a face up in the right corner.  He looks a little mystified and I don't blame him.  I would be too, if someone was invading my privacy and putting my face all over the internet!

*****************


Artists live in unknown spaces and give themselves over to
following something unknown.
~ Kiki Smith


Charleen


No comments:

Post a Comment