Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A TRICK HERE, A TRICK THERE ...





EVERYWHERE A 'TRICKSTER'




'THE TRICKSTER'

5 x 5" Acrylic painting over an Acrylic Pour

For more information on this fellow Please click HERE



This is the original Pour below.  I've been trying to keep the integrity of the Pour while creatively adding to it.





******************************************************


This fellow showed up at my grandson Ryans birthday recently.
 I felt like he was watching me the whole time . . .





******************************************************


Here's another small Pour that I did and then added Roses to it ...


FIORI ROSSI  (Red Roses)

4 x 4" Acrylic Pour

*************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


I took this last night from our front door.  Being in the mountains we miss out on the real spectacular sunsets but this was too pretty to pass up.  



'We all have bad days
but one thing is true;
No cloud is so dark
that the sun
can't shine through.'
                                ~  b.c.



Charleen






No comments:

Post a Comment