Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Monday, March 14, 2016

LET'S TANGO!



DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE?  (I LOVE TO DANCE!)


TANGO PARTNERS

6 x 6" Acrylic on Textured Wood Panel

For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE


'NEVER GIVE A SWORD TO A MAN WHO CAN'T DANCE'
Confucius


**************************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


Well ... I know this is more than just the clouds but it was such a beautiful photo I thought I would include the whole picture.  (You never know, someone out there might want to paint it.  :)  This is a recent Sunset on Hayden Lake, Idaho.  My Grandson took this photo (I know, we might as well get the whole family working on my cloud photos, right?  :)  He was out fishing with friends.  What do I see?  I see all this through his eyes.  Certainly makes me feel good!  :)


Charleen



No comments:

Post a Comment