Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

WE'RE ON THE WAY ...


IT'S REALLY NOT MUCH OF A WALK ...



'BETWEEN YOUR HOUSE AND MINE'

6 x 6 x 1.5" Acrylic on Textured Canvas

For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE


******************************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...



My granddaughter Kaitlyn took this photo.  She is often seen these days carrying a camera around as part of her photography class.  She knew I was doing a 'Cloud of the Day' for this  Blog so she took this great photo for me.  I should have asked her what she saw in it ...  :)  I see ... an Angel, leaning gently forward, holding a baby.   :)



ALL GOD'S ANGELS COME TO US DISGUISED.
~  James Russell Lowell


Charleen


No comments:

Post a Comment