Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Saturday, January 30, 2016

A ROSE TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY ...


It is anything but bright here. Rain, rain and more rain.  A change predicted for this afternoon though.  Snow.  :/



IT WAS ALWAYS A YELLOW ROSE II

Small 4 x 4" Acrylic on Wood with stand for Display
More information can be found HERE

This is another in the '30 in 30' Challenge.  Just 2 more days left in the Challenge.  While I won't make all 30 days I will come close.  I took the pressure off myself this time ~ if I didn't make all 30 days it was o.k.  Made it a lot more enjoyable! 


***************************************


I included this section below in my monthly Newsletter, but since there are a lot of you that just get my Blogs I thought I would re-post it here too. 

Perseverance: Steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc. especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.

Here is a delightful example of perseverance. It's all about how one Womans determination, perseverance, and ... 1500 loaves of homemade banana bread, were able to bring smiles to homeless children in Uganda. To learn more about Jaajabarbs (Grandma Barbs) Home of Angels please click HERE. It's just proof positive that if you want something bad enough, with hard work and determination, just about anything is possible. For more information Please Click HERE 





Christmas at the Home  ~  The Balloons are 'ornaments' on the tree  :)

*****************************************************************************************

Cloud of the Day ...



Now this is a stretch, but a lot of times when I look up into the clouds, it's more about a 'sense' of what I see, than what I actually see.  This time I looked at the photo and had the sense of a Great White Whale coming up out of the ocean.  :)


IF SWIMMING IS SUCH A GOOD WAY TO STAY IN SHAPE ... EXPLAIN WHALES.
~ unknown

Charleen










No comments:

Post a Comment