Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

EAVESDROPPING. YES, OR NO ... OR, IT DEPENDS ... :)


Have you ever eavesdropped?  Yes ... of course I have.  :/


'THE EAVESDROPPERS'

5 x 7" Acrylic on Wood Panel

For more information on this Piece Please click HERE



There's nothing like eavesdropping to show you that the world outside your head is different from the world inside your head.
~ Thornton Wilder

*********************************************************************



This looks like something from a scary movie ...

THE FOG  is coming to get you (or me) !  Actually, it reminds me of the first scary movie I ever went to see in a Movie theatre.  It was called 'The Blob' ... and if that doesn't date me nothing else will!


Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment