Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

FROM THE SHADOWS TO THE LIGHT...


FROM THE BLACK TO THE WHITE ....



OUT OF AUTUMNS SHADOWS

6 x 6" Acrylic on Wood Panel
For more information on this Piece Please click HERE



I did several Pointillist Pieces last year and both were Acrylic on a black background.  Years ago when I did several (much bigger than above) Pointillist Pieces I did them watercolor on paper.  Unfortunately I wasn't very diligent about photographing my work back then  SUCH a different look as you can see from the very bad photo :( above.  This is of the Arboretum  at the San Francisco Botanical Gardens in Golden Gate Park.  The color was much more vibrant (Still is I hope!  This was sold many years ago) than what this photo shows.  But, you can get an idea of the difference between the two styles.


*******************************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...



I see an Eagles head down on the lower right.  That's what popped out right way but with so many clouds I know there has to be more.  :)

And, of course, for those of you old enough to remember . . .

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.
~ Neil Armstrong


No comments:

Post a Comment