Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Monday, February 29, 2016

WISHFUL THINKING ON SPRING CONTINUES ....



ANOTHER  'LITTLE SISTER' WITH SOME SPRING THOUGHTS ...



"BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHAT I HAVE!"

6 x 6 x 1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas

I haven't done these Little Sisters for a while. I really enjoyed working on these last two so I put together two more backgrounds and should have them done this week (barring any unforeseen adventures!)  More information on the above Piece can be found HERE


This is a 'tiny mini'  :)  just 2" x 3"  When I owned my Gallery a few years ago, several of the Artists contributed Handmade Ornaments for sale to our Christmas 'tree' (it was a very unusual tree ~ it was one very large, bare branch from a fallen tree :).  Between the lights and the ornaments though, it was perfect.   I ordered these small canvases to paint on for my contribution to the tree.  Thing was, I had to order 100 and needless to say I wound up with a LOT left over!  Anyway, I found this one the other day, which had the background already painted, so on a whimsy I added the Flowers.  It seemed like a perfect fit.


'ALMOST TWO'


*****************************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


I  see a Clowns face.  He is not a happy Clown.  He is one of those that would definitely scare anyone with an aversion to clowns!  (Like my Granddaughter, who is older, but still doesn't like clowns!) Hopefully you see something happier.  :)



'I REMAIN ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY, AND THAT IS A CLOWN.  IT PLACES ME ON A FAR HIGHER PLAIN THAN ANY POLITICIAN.'
~ Charlie Chaplin

( I thought this so apropos considering todays Political Climate.  :)

Charleen




No comments:

Post a Comment