Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

JUST WEST OF ...




FOREVER ...



'JUST WEST OF FOREVER'

6 x 8" Acrylic on Wood Panel
For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE

I had fun with this abstract Piece.  I painted the background without thought to the finished Piece and then 'let it speak to me.'  I can feel myself there. 


***************************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


I love this shot.  I took it two nights ago and every time I blinked there was a whole new 'scene' in front of me.  This reminds me of an angry storm coming in and huge waves crashing against the shore.  The tree is just watching ... and waiting.


THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN ONLY LEARN IN A STORM.
~  Joel Osteen


Charleen 



No comments:

Post a Comment