Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Saturday, June 3, 2017

MAY, THE MONTH OF BLOOMS ...



I'M SO INTO THINGS BLOOMING THIS MONTH THAT I HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND.  WE LEFT THE DESERT IN APRIL WITH EVERYTHING IN BLOOM ONLY TO COME HOME TO STILL COLD AND GLOOMY DAYS.  WE HAVE FINALLY HAD SOME NICE WEATHER AND FLOWERS ARE STARTING TO SHOW THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES.



'TO BLOOM, SHARE YOUR INNER SUNSHINE'

This little Piece is 6 x 6" but the small painting (2 x 4") of the Wildflowers  on the right of the Sun/Birds is actually a separate painting that I attached to the  6 x 6 canvas.  So ... it is actually a 'painting on a painting' making it 3-dimensional.  Almost impossible to show that here but it really looks nice.  I tried to photograph it to show the dimension but it just didn't work.  I guess this is one of those 'you'll have to take my word for it' times.
 
For More information on this Piece Please Click HERE


**********************************

Since I am on a Flower kick how about these ... both beautiful and funny!  I received them the other day as part of an email from a friend.  I would love to give credit to the photographer(s) but have no idea who he/she might be.


White Egret Orchid
(Habenaria Radiata)



Hookers Lips  (now who named this one!??)
(Psychotria Elata)



********************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .



How about a Fire spewing Dragon?!!

(This is compliments of my friend Indy Behrendt who, besides taking cloud photos for me in her off time :) is also a silversmith.  If you like Silver and Copper Jewelry Click HERE )


"Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon."
~ Steven Brust     

(song-writer, fantasy/fiction writer)


Charleen


No comments:

Post a Comment