Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

FLOWERS, FLOWERS EVERYWHERE ...





"MOM SAYS DAFFODILS GROW UP THERE TOO."

6 x 6 Mixed Media Collage

For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE



'Daffodowndilly'

She wore her yellow sun-bonnet,
She wore her greenest gown;
She turned to the south wind
And curtsied up and down.
She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
"Winter is dead.” 



******************************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY  ...



Yes, I know it's upside down!  But ... I couldn't see anything right side up! :(  And there definitely is someone there this way!  I don't know what he's doing, getting ready to throw a spear, or create a Wind storm, but whatever it is, I see him and I know he's up to no good!




Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment