Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SOMEONE TOOK GROUCHY PILLS ...





"WHO ATE HIS CRACKERS ...?"

12 X 12" Mixed Media Collage on Wood Panel

For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE





**************************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .


photo  ~ Indy Behrendt

I had to take my work up to EntrĂ©e Gallery in Nordman last Friday.  They will be opening for the Season on Mothers Day weekend.  It was an absolutely beautiful day for a drive (good thing, as the drive from my home to the Gallery is a 3 hour drive each way! :)  The sky was a beautiful blue and the clouds put on a spectacular show.  A friend came along for the ride and she and I had a great time stopping, photographing and laughing about 'what we saw' in the clouds.  Indy is a photographer (and Silversmith) in real life so she had a good eye for all the sky action.  She took the above photo.   Can you see it?!  The Terrier ... running.  :)  She saw it immediately.  I have to admit I didn't see it until she told me, but of course now I can't see anything else!

“A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.”  ~  Robert Benchley


Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment