Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Friday, April 22, 2016

ONE MORE TIME ...




I DID SAY I WASN'T GOING TO BE CREATING JEWELRY
ANYMORE BUT ...



CHOCOLATE HEAVEN

I dragged my hubby down to our storage unit to help me bring all my beads and tools back home.  I will be 'Artist of the Month' in July for Angel Gallery in Coeur d'Alene and I decided I want to have some pieces for that show.  So. here. I . am.   This is a front closing Piece.  I have a Turquoise Necklace, in this style, that was a gift to me many years ago.  I love it and always receive compliments on it.  I've since done several in this style (in different bead combinations) over the years and I decided for this show to do several more in this style.  Maybe I'll do them all in this style.  That could be a fun challenge ...  (this style really does look nice on most anyone) 



  A close-up of the Toggle/Focal

More information on this Piece can be found HERE

*****************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


I see a Turtle!  He's letting out a Turtle roar!   (Do they roar?!)

This is another of the beautiful clouds from my trip up to Entree Gallery last week.  My friend said she is glad to find someone else to be in the 'Sisterhood of Clouds'.  :)



TRY TO BE LIKE THE TURTLE ~ AT EASE IN YOUR OWN SHELL.
~ Bill Copeland


Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment