Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Saturday, April 30, 2016

MOTHERS DAY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER ...



SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MOTHERS DAY ...

I decided to do something I don't normally do and that is to lower the price (to half!) on one of my Limited Edition Sisters prints.  I picked 'Under Loves Wing' and I'm doing this in honor of Mothers Day.  This will only be for the month of May and then the price will go back to the original. 


'UNDER LOVES WING'

For those of you that may not be familiar with my Sisters Series,  the original on this was 24 x 36" and done on a wood panel.   The background is Acrylic and the rest is all hand-painted, and hand-cut papers applied as a Collage.  The original of this was bought by a young Mother as the focal point for her baby daughters room.  She was so excited which, of course, made me feel excited too.  One of the real Blessings of what I do.  Especially when my work is bought directly from me ... I get to be part of the experience and that's worth all the most frustrating days in the Studio.  (And if you are an Artist you know exactly what I'm talking about!)

For more information on this Print, or to place an order,  Please Click HERE



*********************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


Hippo Warning!!  Hippo on the right! And, puppy down on the left ... head on floor, hiney up in the air.  A pose the smaller of our two dogs takes quite often!  :/



There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me
that wants to wallow in the mud.

~  Carl Sandburg


Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment