Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, September 13, 2018

A SEPTEMBER CONVERSATION ... WITH BUDDHA?




'CONVERSATION WITH DUSK'

12 x 12" Acrylic on textured canvas

For more information Please visit my Website at

or click below to 
Follow me on Facebook at 


****************

We took a ride over to Montana (which sounds cool but it is actually only 6 miles from us :) this past Saturday.  We went a little more than the 6 miles ... we actually were headed to St. Ignatius, MT to visit the old Native American Mission there.  It was built in the 1800's and has since been beautifully restored.  Those photos are on my 'real' camera which I haven't downloaded yet, so I will share them on another day.  BUT ... while over in that area, we also visited the 'Garden of 1000 Buddhas' out in the middle of Nowhere, MT (really, it's Arlee, MT., but it feels like the middle of nowhere.  There are no signs to direct you there.  I found this online and we used our GPS to actually locate it.  Don't know if that is a 'neighbors don't want the traffic so you can't have signs' kinda thing, or, because it's all about Peace and Serenity, and the owners don't want signs. Whichever it is, it is not exactly the easiest place to find.  It is an extremely peaceful place to take a walk, and read the many writings of Buddha, and others who promote Peace, Tranquility, and Wisdom. Below are some photos I took that I thought you might enjoy ...

  


 


See.  I told you it was in the middle of Nowhere ...

 




Have a great Day ...
Charleen


No comments:

Post a Comment