Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Monday, February 11, 2013

A BIG Apology . . .

I have been so so busy getting ready for my Show Opening this Friday night at 'Manic Moon and more' Gallery in Spokane that I've pretty much neglected my Blog . . . only to find out yesterday that this is where they have been directing all the traffic on their invitations to my show!  So, if you've been here at the site recently, I do apologize. 

But . . . at least I do have new work . . . below are two new pieces from my 'Horse Series'.  I've not done horses before.  I did one and enjoyed it so much that I wound up doing 3 more.  So, I've called this 'Horse Series No. 1' because I can see the potential out there for having fun with more of these.

'Shy Boots'
10" x 10" x 1.5"  Mixed Media Collage on Canvas

'Indecision'
10" x 10" x 1.5"  Mixed Media Collage on Canvas

And when it comes to updating my Blog  . . . I will be better.  I  will be better.  I will be better.  I  will be better.  I will be better.  I  will be better.  I will be better.  I  will be better.  I will be better.  I will be better.
Do you remember when we actually had to write that 100 times in our notebook or on the Blackboard?  Well . . . I do!   There was no such thing as 'Copy and paste' in those days!

Have a great day.  Maybe I'll get to see some of you Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment