Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'VE BEEN IN THE STUDIO EVERYDAY!

BUT . . . I'm definitely not going to make anywhere near the '30 in 30'.  If I cheated, and included new Jewelry pieces I've done, then I'd probably be real close but this is a 2-dimensional challenge so that won't work!   :)  I have been in the studio though, and actually painting everyday, but several of the pieces I've done are fairly large so there is no way I could finish them in a day.  I needed to get large pieces done for my upcoming show (this Friday) so I had to abandon the smaller work for now.  (Just in case you didn't see the last Blog, Artist Leslie Saeta  is hosting a '30 paintings in 30 days' challenge.  I think she said over 400 Artists are taking part in it.)  To see some of the Artists work you can Click Here

 So . . .  here are a few of the things I've accomplished since I last blogged on the 7th.


Sometime Shy needs a Friend
12 x 16 Mixed Media Collage



Evening on the Prairie
12 x 12 Acrylic on wood panel
For more information on this please Click Here
(still trying to decide where I want to be  ~ or maybe I should say where I'm comfortable, with my Painting)



A Time Past
5 x 7 Acrylic on wood panel
For more information on this piece please Click Here



Triple on the Black
Coral, Blackstone,TigerEye, Black Matte Glass and Brass Heishi.  Fastens with an easy open/close Toggle Clasp.

Not all of these are on my Website yet and since I'm leaving early in the morning for Idaho, they may not make it there for a few days.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know.  Thanks for peeking in  . . . Have a wonderful weekend!