Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

RED STEPS OUT. THE BLONDE STAYED HOME.




'RED STEPS OUT'

Above is 'Red Steps Out'.  This is a new Piece I just finished and packaged to go up to Entree Gallery for their Seasonal Opening on Mothers Day.  I'm the Blonde.  :)  And, yes, I've been home, diligently working in my Studio trying to finish what needs to be done.  I've actually had a good past few weeks.  Everyone here knows I'm a little under the gun trying to meet my goals for work to take up there so they've pretty much left me to myself.  

This is another new piece ...


It's called 'THE ISLAND LIFE' 

For more information on either of these Pieces Please Click  HERE


And ... a large Collage that I just finished ...


THE BLUES SISTERS: MONDAY MORNING CHAT

This is a 24 x 30 Collage on a Wood Panel.  More information can be found HERE


And then there is this funny little Guy.  He's just 6 x 6" and one of a few smaller Pieces that I managed to get done.  I've had that background for ages.  I guess it was just waiting for the right smile to come along.  :)



"STOP AND SMELL THE  ... UH ... DAISIES"

More information on him can be found HERE

Tomorrow I head up to Nordman to bring my work to Entree Gallery.  It's about a 3.5 hour drive from here so I usually make a two day trip out of it and stay with friends that have a beautiful home on the Pend Oreille (pronounced Ponderay)  River.  Yesterday and today were absolutely gorgeous out and, of course, the next two days are suppose to be rainy.  Guess I'll just have to put my Rain Smile on.


Charleen

"THE WAY I SEE IT, IF YOU WANT THE RAINBOW
 YOU GOTTA PUT UP WITH THE RAIN."  
                               
                                                  ~  Dolly Parton




No comments:

Post a Comment