Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

HOODOO? I DO ...



DO YOU?





'IT'S A HOODOO MOON'

12 x 12" (partial) Acrylic Pour on Canvas


For more information on this Piece Please click HERE


I just recently found out that Hoodoo is another term for Pinnacle.  I was striving to replicate the feeling of the Pinnacles in Bryce Canyon and thought this came close.  I like the title of Hoodoo Moon a wee bit better than Pinnacle Moon so I went with it.  :).

I painted the Sky first, then did the Pour, Moon last.  It was interesting to mix the two genres ... straight painting and a Pour.  I'm going to have to try more.  


*******************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...




I see a face down on the right.  Just an eye and a nose, with long hair sweeping around.  It's a mans face.  With an inviting light coming from the sky.  Another one of those 'Spiritual' Clouds.  I've been on the computer for several hours ... I think I'm being told to go outside and enjoy the day and I think I'm going to take that advice!!



'HEARTY LAUGHTER IS A GOOD WAY TO JOG INTERNALLY
WITHOUT HAVING TO GO OUTDOORS.'

~  norman cousins


See you soon!

Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment