Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Monday, October 9, 2017

THE LAST OF THE SUMMER RAIN ...




NOW, WE HAVE SNOW ON THE HILLS HERE ...  :(



'REFLECTIONS OF A SUMMER RAIN'

16 x 20  Abstract Acrylic Pour

I was really pleased with this Pour and immediately had the title because that is what I saw.  Probably Cherry Blossom Petals reflections in the water.  :)


For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE






This little gem is in the next town over, just off the highway. 
Whaddaya think ... ?
Think they might be into collecting ... stuff.  :)



*******************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .



A LITTLE JURASSIC PARK GOING ON HERE, DON'T YOU THINK?  AND THIS WAS TAKEN IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!


Charleen



"I've watched Jurassic Park twice in my life ~ once when I was six and the second time a couple of weeks ago.  It inspired me to think about how the gaps in time change our way of perceiving.
                                                                        ~  Nicolas Jaar


No comments:

Post a Comment