Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, February 15, 2018

LET'S NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION ...


 BUT IF WE DO, AT LEAST LET'S BE HAPPY ABOUT IT ...




'DISCUSSION TIME.  AND, NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.'

6 x 6" Acrylic over an Acrylic pour
It really is fun, and challenging, deciphering these backgrounds.  What am I?! This one said Bird ...



'SING A SUNFLOWER SONG'

6 x 6" Acrylic over an Acrylic Pour

And this one said flower.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EITHER OF THESE PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.CHARLEENMARTIN.COM


******************************



We had a little visitor the other day.   And no, that's not my Artwork.  My husband decided to get handy with a marker.  :)

********************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...



Isn't this amazing.  This is a sunrise here about 2 weeks ago.
I wonder what the message was here ... 



"I believe that if one always looked up at the skies, one would end up with wings"
~ gustave flaubert


Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment