Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

ADOPT THE PACE OF NATURE:



HER SECRET IS PATIENCE
                  ~ ralph waldo emerson



'AND SHE WAITS WITH THE PATIENCE
THAT THE FLOWERS HAVE TAUGHT HER'

12 x 12"  Mixed Media Collage over an Acrylic Pour

for more information on this piece please click HERE


For the longest time I looked at this background thinking it had to have an animal in there somewhere.  Birds ... maybe another Raven.  I put it away for several weeks and when I picked it up again, there she was. 
Waiting.  Patiently.  


***************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .



I recently flew back east.  At one point this was my view from the plane.  I wish the photo was a little clearer as the clouds were just beautiful and it's a little hard to get the full effect here.  Not just big white billowing clouds, but so much detail within each one.   Mesmerizing.

Have a great week!

Charleen





No comments:

Post a Comment