Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

LOST AND FOUND. OH, THAT'S ME!

It's been a while since this Blog has been graced with the presence of either words or pictures.  You'd think, with life the way it is these days for most everyone, that I should be at home with lots of time on my hands.  I'm home, but somehow I manage to fill my days.  The less I have to do, the more I do.  I don't think I am the only one like this.  




'LET YOUR DREAMS SURROUND YOU'
6 x 6" Acrylic over an Acrylic pour



'PATIENCE IS HER NAME'
6 x 6" Acrylic over an Acrylic pour

Both of these can be found on my website at


***************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .



STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
This was a morning sky over Ajo. 


"I HAVE NEVER BEEN LOST, BUT I WILL ADMIT TO BEING CONFUSED FOR SEVERAL WEEKS.
~ daniel boone

(Unfortunately, I can relate!)

See you soon.  I promise! 😄
Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment