Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Friday, May 21, 2021

DREAM ON . . .






6 x 6" Acrylic on canvas . . . with a lot of movement going on!

Maybe sometimes with a little trepidation, but don't let it get away.

I'm still out and about walking just about everyday with trusty camera in hand and I have been fortunate to get a few more nice shots that I thought I would share with you.  Some of you may have seen some of these before.  If so, I hope you enjoy them for a second time.



this photo is from behind the baptist church in ajo

One of my favorite photos taken over the last few weeks.  
This piece can be interpreted in so many ways.

'Death is not the greatest loss in life. 
The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.'
~ norman cousins



from a small strip mall on our main road

Self explanatory :)


marcellas restaurant, ajo, az

I wonder how many people ate here and never noticed all the mis-matched fans?


main street ajo, az

Al Capone and his buddies must have been to town.



around the corner and down the street :)

How often do you get a burro, (looking at me!) a Raven and a flowering Saguaro all in one photo?  This looks to me like something from the old west.  And just to show you what it looks like in color:



Not nearly as much personality as in black and white
(in my humble opinion).  I love the black and white version,


**************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .


'slow dancin', swayin' to the Music
no one else in the whole wide world . . .'

  Morning sky over Ajo, May 20th, 2021

Have a great weekend everyone!
Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment