Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

'THE SKY DRESSED FOR THE EVENING'
mini 4 x 4" acrylic on panel
comes with a stand for display



'ALONG AJO LOOP'
6 x 8" Acrylic on board
comes with a stand for display

**************

And then, a few photos from my morning walks around Ajo . . .

Morning traffic in Ajo.  


I love this photo.  I like how the difference in the textures, and colors, play against each other.  Simply stated.

                             
This fellow reminds me of an old Sea Captain, looking out over the sea, wondering what the next day is going to bring.


I caught this just at the right time.
There is a lot of 'rust' in Ajo.  And, most of it creatively used.


Out on Ajo Loop.  Same road that the old Sea Captain is on, and where the inspiration for the second painting above came from.  The morning light on the Cholla (in front) was perfect.  Not exactly my favorite plants, (there's quite a few varieties) but when the sun hits them just right, they absolutely glow.


***************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .

Now we know where the Queen of Hearts went.  
But . . . where's Alice?!

          THE MAD HATTER: 
          "Have I gone mad?"
          ALICE: 
          "I'm afraid so.
          You're entirely bonkers.
          But, I'll tell you a secret.
          ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE."

To All you 'Best People'
Have a wonderful week!


Happy Dio Las Muertas

www.charleenmartin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment