Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, May 2, 2013

When Times were Simple . . .

When Times were Simple . . .

I am taking part in the 30~ Day Marketing Challenge that is being put on and hosted by the wonderful Palette Knife Artist Leslie Saeta.  Leslie hosted the 'Paint 30 Paintings in 30 Days' Challenge in January.  I thought about participating but that was a s far as I got.  It was pre-shoulder surgery so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up ~ even at a minimum.  Her mantra is to just do what you feel you can do and have fun but I feel like I need to at least be able to make a decent effort.  Anyway, I decided to go ahead and try this challenge and if any of you are interested it is not to late to join in.  It is only the second day.  For more information on the challenge you can click here to go to Leslies blog which will tell you all about it.  Even if you only do a few, that's a few more than what you would have done in an effort to market your work.  

The Challenge today is to take a piece that you already have on your Website and re-post it on to Facebook and your Blog.  So . . . I picked the above piece because here in Wenatchee we are currently in the throes of the 'Apple Blossom Festival'.  Wenatchee considers itself the 'Apple Capital of the World' and so this is a big deal around here.  For those of you not familiar with the Central Valley area of Washington , it is covered with Orchards and Vineyards and this is probably the most beautiful time of year around here.  All the Fruit trees are covered with beautiful Pink and White Blooms ~ truly gorgeous.

For more information on the above piece please go to my Website by clicking here.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment