Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Holidays are in Full Bloom. . .

and Christmas Eve is in just two weeks.  This year has gone by so fast.  But then they do say that happens and the older we get the faster it goes.  I'm a Believer . . .  :(   I still have some shopping to do that has to get wrapped and sent off from the West Coast here, to the East Coast.  Think that may have to be on my 'Today' list.  Sometimes I can be a Procrastinator but I think with only two weeks left until Christmas I should file that word away! 

These two pieces are my latest creations. 


Purple Passion  (13054)  ~ 
 One of a kind . . .  Two Strands in a Beautiful combination of Lavender, Purple, touches of White, and a Deep Honey.  Consists of Matte Purple Agate, Brass Heishi, Oval Fire Crackle Agate in shades of Purple, White and Honey, African Trade Beads, Natural Disks of Rough African Amber and a large Lavender/Purple Agate Focal.  Fastens with an easy/open close Toggle Clasp.  Comes with matching earrings with Surgical Steel Ear wires.  For more information Please Click Here.


Red Love  (13053)  ~ 
Various sizes and shapes of Luscious Red Coral, Silver~plated Heishi, Aluminum tubes (Kenya), Pewter, Large Carved Silver~plated Rounds and Silver~plated Happiness Charm.  Fastens with an easy to open/close Toggle Clasp.  This looks nice with Toggle Clasp in front and Charms as a Focal point.  For more information on this piece Please Click Here.

This is a fairly new piece that I don't think I've had on here but I just love the green of the Large 'Watermelon Agate'  Beads in this so I thought I would share it.  I named it  'Are there Seeds?'  :)  This piece is Sold.


I have a new Collage I have just finished.  I'll try and get that on here in the next couple of days.

"Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well".

                                                             ~ Mark Twain









No comments:

Post a Comment