Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Little Color for these Gray Gloomy Days . . .

Unfortunately, that's how it is in this neck of the woods . . .  But maybe this will brighten things up!
 
 
 
'Still Life with a Happy Attitude'
 
12 x 24" on 1.5" deep Cradled Board
 
This is the new Collage I mentioned in my last Blog.  It's been done, just hadn't had a chance to get it on here.   This was a fun piece to do, and kind of a take-off on a piece I did many years ago.  That piece was called 'Still Life with Attitude' and it is now in my card line and is one of the more popular Birthday cards I have.  I'll show a picture of that below so you can see the similarities (and not!). 
 
For more information on the above piece Please Click Here
 
'Still Life with Attitude'
 
(The 'Happy Birthday' was not on the original, just the card face)
 
Below is a new Necklace I just finished ~ which I wore the day after I finished it because I didn't have the tag done yet for display, and it was bought right off my neck!  Actually that's happened twice in the last couple of weeks.  :)
 
 
'Cat's in the Cradle'
 
SOLD  ~ Thank you!
(you can see more information on this piece by Clicking Here)
 
Have a Great Weekend!
 
                                                   Charleen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment