Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Friday, October 30, 2015

DEAR OCTOBER ... YOU ARE ALMOST GONE!




'DEAR OCTOBER,  I LOVE HOW YOU DRESS.'

6 x 8" on Wood Panel

I just realized I hadn't posted this Piece and October is almost gone!  
This is another Piece done on a heavily textured wood panel.  The texture is random so the challenge is to find the Painting amongst all the texture.  :)   It was there ... hiding!

All the Reds and Oranges are gone from the Fall colors here.  We are down to just the EverGREENS, the Golds and varying warm shades of Brown.  I posted the following photo in my Newsletter so for those of you that don't receive my Newsletter I thought I would include it here ...



You can see the Tamaracks (or, known by some as Western Larch) turning gold.  This photo was taken not too far from our Home.  We are very fortunate to be surrounded by views like this.  :)  I have a cute story about the local Bears in my Newsletter.  Normally they are up in these hills, but because of the drought this year their normal food supply (Huckleberries.  Lots and lots of huckleberries!) is scarce this year.  So ... our little town has had lots of 4 legged visitors in the last few weeks.  If you are interested in the story you can Click HERE and read about it.  

For more information on 'Dear October ...'  Please visit my Website at



"USE YOUR IMAGINATION, NOT TO SCARE YOURSELF TO DEATH, 
BUT  TO INSPIRE YOURSELF TO LIFE."
~  Adele Brookman



No comments:

Post a Comment