Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Sunday, October 25, 2015

FEEL THE HEAT ....




'FEEL THE HEAT.  DANCE OF THE SERENGETI.'

I actually did the background on this Piece quite a while ago.  I had an idea for a collage but when I drew it out on the background (chalk) I was't enamored.  I put the background aside and recently brought it back out again.  What I saw this time was totally different.  The background was done with a brayer; the tree ... a brush and a sponge; and the sun is actually collage.  A lot of different elements coming together to create simplicity.  :)


To view this and more of my work Please Click HERE


I HAVE JUST THREE THINGS TO TEACH:  SIMPLICITY, PATIENCE, COMPASSION.  THESE THREE ARE YOUR GREATEST TREASURES.
           ~  Lao Tzu

Have a great Day!
Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment