Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ANOTHER DISCUSSION ...




THIS TIME IT'S IN THE EVENING ...



THE SISTERS SERIES:  DISCUSSION ON A TUESDAY EVENING

16 X 20 Mixed Media Collage on Canvas

For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE

Another 'Big' Sisters Piece.  It's always fun to do these more 'animated' pieces.  So many choices as to what the discussion actually is.  If we put 20 people in a a room I bet we would have 20 different discussions.  :) 


Now I have several more 'Little Sisters' drawn out and ready to start. 



***********************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


SHHH ... HE'S ASLEEP!



"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
~  Ernest Hemingway




VISIT AND LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK (Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment