Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Sunday, May 22, 2016

DISCUSSIONS ... MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT ...



LET'S GO WITH AFTERNOON.  :)






'AFTERNOON DISCUSSION'

9 x 12" Acrylic and Pastel on Wood Panel

I really love the colors in this, just not as loose as I want to be.  Too many years of cutting tiny pieces of paper for my Collages and fitting them together like a 1000 piece puzzle.  Maybe I need to go buy a couple of children's 10 piece puzzles and practice putting them together so I get the feel of larger/looser!  


For more information on this Piece Please Click HERE

*************************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...





'THE KISS'


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech
when words become superfluous.
                                                                         ~   Ingrid Bergman


Have a Great Day!

Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment