Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, June 23, 2016

FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY ...



NOT THE MOVIE ... THE NECKLACE!


FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY


This one can be worn long or doubled (above) for a completely different look. 



(Obviously I need a little taller 'Bust' to display these long ones ... )

For more information on 'FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY' Please click HERE



**********************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...



ME AND MY SHADOW


That was the first thing I thought of when I looked at this photo. Too obvious not to take you to the song ...   Here's Frank and Sammy.  The original singer of this song though was 'Whispering Jack Smith' back in 1927.  It sounds VERY different from the above version as you can well imagine.  (Think Tiny Tim for those of you that remember him :)  Like a lot of music, it has been covered many times.

 I have to say that I am forever randomly shooting photos of the sky and most times don't really know what I have until I get home and put them on my computer.  A LOT of photos get deleted!   :/    

Have a great Day!

Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment