Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Friday, June 10, 2016

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.



And, I'm sure, we are just like everyone else is at this time of year!  We have out of town company for a week and a half, Two Grandsons graduating High School and both Graduation Celebrations are being held at our home (on consecutive weekends!) Having access to Mountain Trails just a block away, along with two ATV's, evidentially makes our home a fun place to celebrate an occasion.  :)  (Personally, I Love it!  :)

It's easier to work on Jewelry when we have company because I can just walk away if there is an interruption.  So here are the first of several new Pieces I've done ...


ORANGE LACE


ORANGE LACE with HALOMA (Happy Fortune)

I added HALOMA in the photo above for a little extra Drama but they are two separate pieces  !  :)



For more information Please go to my Website at  WWW.CHARLEENMARTIN.COM




****************************************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


Today was the Memorial for Mohammad Ali.  It was televised on CNN and I watched parts of it while working. What I knew about the man was primarily what the News had provided over the years.  What I learned today painted a much more Human picture.  He was a man of very deep faith,  loved and admired by many.  He believed in himself and he believed in the goodness of others.  Evidently, he often talked about the fact that he was  'just tying to get to get Heaven.'  :)  I will let you decide what you see in the cloud photo above, but for me personally, I think it is a completely apropos moment for remembering a man that was a Hero to many.


I know where I'm going and I know the truth,
and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
~ Muhammad Ali



Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment