Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Monday, April 1, 2019

LET'S RAVE!



CAN YOU IMAGINE THESE GUYS OUT ON A DANCE FLOOR?  PICTURE IT.  THE DJ (another raven of course) BLARING THE MUSIC AND THESE CHARACTERS  STRUTTING THEIR STUFF.  I FEEL A PAINTING COMING ON!  :)

                                                        sold

"THE LAST THING THAT BLEW MY MIND WAS THE WIND."


"I KNOW IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE!"




"WHADDA YA MEAN THERE'S SOMEONE BEHIND ME?"

These pieces are all 6 x 6
and can be found on my website at
www.charleenmartin.com

**************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .



At first I thought this bright blue guy was a Sun dog (mock sun/parhelion) but upon looking it up, a Sun dog is normally on the same level as the sun.   So . . . I can't answer your questions about what it actually is, but I thought it very interesting and so I am sharing it.  If you have any thoughts, please let me know.

And now, a real dog . . .


This is Gus, and when Gus isn't busy sunbathing, he is usually running in circles chasing baby geckos.  He hasn't learned yet that they are just way too fast for him.

After going in circles chasing a gecko around that tree stump, (that gecko had to be toying with him!) he's pensively waiting for the gecko to make another appearance.  'Determined.'

Have a great week . . .
Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment