Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

GRAB YOUR SLIPPERS . . .


AND GET OUT IN THE GARDEN.  OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT MISS SOME GOOD GOSSIP!




'THE EARLY MORNING SLIPPER CLUB:  
GARDEN GOSSIP'

I recently brought The Early Morning Slipper Club back.  I haven't brought them to life for quite a few years but I had a recent request for some ladies along this line so I thought who better than the Slipper Club.  This is the second in the series.  They are fun ladies to play with. You just never know what kind of gossip they might be spreading now. :)

 You can find both on my website at www.charleenmartin.com

*************
We recently went out for an evening ride with friends to have dinner in the desert.  Thought I would share a few photos with you.


you just never know what you might find




a 'cristate' which is a deformed saguaro. nobody knows why this happens




superbloom of orange mallow after the heavy winter rains



an old well



i saw a dog. my friend saw an elephant.  i think she was right. :)



mexican poppies growing in the roadway


CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .

and the western sunset reflecting off these mountains ended our day


Happiest of Easters Everyone!

Charleen



Gossip can be entertaining: occasionally, I've heard the most fascinating things about myself I never knew
~ vanna bonta


www.charleenmartin.com


2 comments: