Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Sunday, June 2, 2019

SO . . . A LITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT


PHOTOGRAPHS.

I decided to put my new camera to good use.  I've added an additional category to my Website called

'PHOTOGRAPHY: 
THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE CURIOUS'

There's so much Beauty out there.  I take a lot of photographs which I predominantly use for reference.  I thought I would take them to the next level, sharing them, so if you would like, you could enjoy them in your own home.  Below is my Piece 'Sonoran Beauty' shown used 3 different ways.


SONORAN BEAUTY


Photography Throw Pillow featuring the photograph Sonoran Beauty by Charleen Martin

To get more information on this Piece as a Throw Pillow,
(available in several sizes)
Please click HERE



Photography Canvas Print featuring the photograph Sonoran Beauty by Charleen Martin

To get more information on Sonoran Beauty as a Print
(above example is on canvas)
Please click HERE


AND . . .

Photography Tote Bag featuring the photograph Sonoran Beauty by Charleen Martin
If you are in the market for a new Tote Bag and think you might like Sonoran Beauty on yours, you can get more information HERE

(Other products also available)


Advice from a Cactus:
Emphasize your strong points
Be patient during dry spells
You will bloom when it's your time
Always stay sharp
                                ~ unknown

******************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .


This is an Ajo Mountainscape but it almost looks like it could be a distant shot of the Pyramids.  I love the sky, because as a painter, those low clouds look like they could have been painted on with thick paint and a palette knife.  Very 3-dimensional.  And, very beautiful.


Charleen

No comments:

Post a Comment