Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Saturday, February 6, 2016

PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER ...


OR ... BETTER YET, ON A PILLOW!  :)

I'm actually working on a couple of new pieces right now so I don't have new work to show today.  Letting spackle dry (for texture) on 2, letting backgrounds dry (and waiting for them to 'speak' to me) on another two, and slowly working on another one in Pointillism which will take a little while.  Did just finish a small piece that uses Pointillism, along with a little Impressionistic point of view, but I haven't photographed that yet.  I will probably show that next post.

These are two of the Pillows I have that are available in 6 sizes.  I love how both of these turned out.   If you would like more information on these please click on the link just before each pillow.
'SOMETIMES WE JUST WANT TO BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION'

For print and Pillow information Please Click HERE  (original also available)

'RUSSELL CROWE ... WHERE ARE YOU?'

For print and Pillow information Please Click HERE


THERE'S NOTHING LIKE SITTING BACK AND TALKING TO YOUR COWS
Russell Crowe


*******************************************************************************

CLOUDS OF THE DAY ...


I see an old Codger, with a handlebar mustache, winking at YOU!  :)


Charleen








No comments:

Post a Comment