Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Sunday, January 8, 2017

A LITTLE DISTRACTION ...



OOPS, I MEAN ABSTRACTION, FOR TODAY,  :-)



BREATHE THE FALL
6 x 6 x .75"
SOLD


INVITED TO THE DANCE
 6 x 6 x .75"

This piece would have been sold too, if it had been a larger size.  I've offered to do a similar piece in a larger format so we'll see what happens.  There really isn't a way for me to do something like this 'exactly' the same.  Of course, I say that, but there are those artists out there that seem to be able to copy just about anything. In:-) fact, there are two hotels here this weekend concurrently running sales of their 'original artwork' starting at just $19.95.  :(  I don't know, do they call that sweatshop art ?  In photos you see rows of people just painting away, the same piece over and over again. 

As they say, everything is in the eye of the beholder.  :)

For more information on this Piece Please click  HERE


********************************************************


CLOUDS OF THE DAY . . .


So what do you see?  I see a male swimmer, very muscled,
head under, striving hard for the finish line.
  If I squint, I can also see Goofy, smiling back at me.  :)


'Life is all about how you handle Plan B'

Charleen

P.S. new tablet and I'm still learning how to use it.  Can't seem to figure out how to italicize or highlight the right way.  This shouldn't be italicized but I can't figure out how to undo it ...  :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment