Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

JOSHUA ... PLEASE POSE FOR ME!


HE DID!

Here are the photos of the Joshua Trees that I said I would post. I just love these trees. So much personality.  If anyone wants to use these for reference please feel free.  These are from the Red Rock Canyon and Blue Diamond areas outside of Las Vegas.  


















********************

I have a friend who gave me oodles of stamps from her late fathers stamp collection so I have been having fun trying to come up with creative ways to use them.  We are currently traveling and I was sure I would predominantly spend my 'studio' time painting ... just easier when traveling. But, when she gave me the stamps I couldn't resist bringing my collage 'stuff' along (limited of course).  



JOY FOR THE LIGHT OF DAY

12 x 12" Mixed Media Collage

(next Piece has a lot more stamps :)

For more information on this Piece Please click here: 

www.charleenmartin.com

              *************************************

                "I have no neighbours other than animals and
                                         Joshua Trees."
                   Captain Beefheart ( Don Van Vliet, musician)

                                    *********************

                            NO CLOUDS IN THE SKY TODAY! 

                                                  CHARLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment