Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

THE LAST OF VEGAS . . .



I slipped in my Blog about my Tote Bags before I published this Blog ~ the last I had promised about our recent trip to Las Vegas.  This will be more interesting to some of the Artists out there only because it is all about the Sky.  :)  There are beautiful Skies out there everywhere but I was able to get photos of some I thought beautiful and in some cases, unusual.  Thought they might make some good reference photos or just spark an idea . . .

If you are not an Artist but like to 'see what you can see' in the clouds, then Please have some fun!



















Next time I will get down to business again and will have some Artwork to show you!  :)



The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. They shift and drift and beg interpretation ... such is the nature of art. 
                                                                        ~ Jeb Dickerson,

Charleen



No comments:

Post a Comment