Artist in Mixed Media Mosaic Collage and Jewelry

Thursday, December 24, 2015

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS ...





TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS ....

... And all through the house,
the dogs lay content, but ... the power is out!

Still presents to wrap, Blog to write. Will it all get done? I am beginning to doubt.

The computer won't work, the snow's getting deep. But ... the fireplace glows and I'm warmed by the heat.

As I put pencil to paper and start to write, I give thought to the fact that I am safe on this night.

More fortunate than many, I give Thanks for the gifts ... of Family and Friends, and Freedom of Faith.

I give Thanks ...
that I am able to give Thanks.
MAY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON BRING YOU THE GIFTS OF FAMILY,
GOOD FRIENDS AND GOOD HEALTH.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Charleen

(If you also receive my Newsletter than I apologize because you will have already seen this.  But, Time is short and I am literally all 'wrapped up' in Christmas!  :)  Please consider it 'Double the Wishes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment